Surfactants are chemical products consumed in large quantities every day on a worldwide scale. The development of less irritant, less toxic, consumer-friendly surfactants is, therefore, of general interest. Amino-acid-based surfactants constitute a novel class of surfactants produced from renewable raw materials and can be seen as an alternative to conventional surfactants.
Currently, Ajinomoto, Clariant, Sino Lion, Zschimmer & Schwarz and Changsha Puji are the leaders of amino acid surfactants industry. Ajinomoto is a global leader. In 2017, the sale of Sino Lion was 7732 MT, and the company holds a sales share of 11.48%. In Europe and the United States, Ajinomoto, Clariant, Sino Lion, Zschimmer & Schwarz and Solvay are the market leader. Ajinomoto, Delta, Sino Lion, Changsha Puji and Galaxy are leaders in the Asia Pacific market.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-amino-acid-surfactants-2019-2024-729
Despite the presence of competition problems, due to the global recovery trend is clear, investors are still optimistic about this area. In the future, the market in developed countries will have some growth and the market in developing countries will have a faster growth rate. In the globe, emerging economies countries support personal care industry.
According to this study, over the next five years the Amino Acid Surfactants market will register a 11.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 340 million by 2024, from US$ 200 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Amino Acid Surfactants business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Amino Acid Surfactants market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Amino Acid Surfactants value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Glutamicacid Based Surfactant
- Glycine Based Surfactant
- Sarcosine Based Surfactant
- Alanine Based Surfactant
- Lsethionate Based Surfactant
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Shower Gel
- Facial Cleaner
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market.
The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Sino Lion
- Zschimmer & Schwarz
- Changsha Puji
- Daito Kasei
- Berg + Schmidt
- Bafeorii Chemical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Amino Acid Surfactants consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Amino Acid Surfactants market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Amino Acid Surfactants manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Amino Acid Surfactants with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Amino Acid Surfactants submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/chemicals-and-materials/global-amino-acid-surfactants-2019-2024-729
Table of content
2019–2024 Global Amino Acid Surfactants Consumption Market Report
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
1.5 Economic Indicators
1.6 Currency Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global Amino Acid Surfactants Consumption 2014–2024
2.1.2 Amino Acid Surfactants Consumption CAGR by Region
2.2 Amino Acid Surfactants Segment by Type
2.2.1 Glutamicacid Based Surfactant
2.2.2 Glycine Based Surfactant
2.2.3 Sarcosine Based Surfactant
2.2.4 Alanine Based Surfactant
2.2.5 Lsethionate Based Surfactant
2.3 Amino Acid Surfactants Consumption by Type
2.3.1 Global Amino Acid Surfactants Consumption Market Share by Type (2014–2019)
2.3.2 Global Amino Acid Surfactants Revenue and Market Share by Type (2014–2019)
2.3.3 Global Amino Acid Surfactants Sale Price by Type (2014–2019)
2.4 Amino Acid Surfactants Segment by Application
2.4.1 Shower Gel
2.4.2 Facial Cleaner
2.5 Amino Acid Surfactants Consumption by Application
2.5.1 Global Amino Acid Surfactants Consumption Market Share by Application (2014–2019)
2.5.2 Global Amino Acid Surfactants Value and Market Share by Application (2014–2019)
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/