Vital signs monitoring devices perform monitoring of vital parameters such as blood pressure, heart rate, respiratory rate and body temperature.
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Vital Signs Monitoring Devices in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Vital signs monitoring devices industry has high technology barrier and is technology intensive industry. Currently, there are several producing companies in the world vital signs monitoring devices industry. The main market players are Philips, General Electric and Mindray Medical International Limited.
In consumption market, Europe and USA are the mainly consumption regions due to the bigger demand of downstream applications. In 2015, these two regions occupied 51.53% of the global sales revenue in total.
Vital signs monitoring devices mainly has two types, which include traditional monitoring devices and microwave monitoring devices. And each type has application industries relatively. With medical effect of vital signs monitoring devices, the downstream application industries will need more vital signs monitoring devices. So, vital signs monitoring devices has a huge market potential in the future. Manufacturers engaged in the industry are trying to produce portable and noncontact vital signs monitoring devices through improving technology.
The major raw materials for vital signs monitoring devices are casing, microelectronic and electrode. Fluctuations in the price of the upstream product will impact on the production cost of vital signs monitoring devices. The production cost of vital signs monitoring devices is also an important factor which could impact the price of vital signs monitoring devices. The vital signs monitoring devices manufacturers are trying to reduce production cost by developing production technology.
We tend to believe this industry is a rising industry, and the consumption increasing degree will show a smooth growth curve. And the price presents decreasing trend according to the economy development status and international competition.
The worldwide market for Vital Signs Monitoring Devices is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly xx% over the next five years, will reach xx million US$ in 2023, from xx million US$ in 2017, according to a new GIR (Global Info Research) study.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- General Electric
- Welch Allyn
- Spacelabs Healthcare
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- CAS Medical Systems
- Smiths Group plc
- Infinium Medical
- Mindray Medical International Limited
- Creative Medical
- ContecMedical Systems
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Traditional Monitoring Devices
- Microwave Monitoring Devices
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Hospital Application
- Household Application
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Vital Signs Monitoring Devices market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Vital Signs Monitoring Devices Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Vital Signs Monitoring Devices, with sales, revenue, and price of Vital Signs Monitoring Devices, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Vital Signs Monitoring Devices, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 12, Vital Signs Monitoring Devices market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Vital Signs Monitoring Devices sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Fax: (+1) 212 634 4885
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports