This report studies the global Textile Dust Control Mats market status and forecast, categorizes the global Textile Dust Control Mats market size (value & volume) by key players, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top players in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia India and Other regions (Middle East & Africa, Central & South America).
Textile dust control mats remove dirt, soil and moisture from foot traffic at the entrance to your premises. It is recommended that the textile dust control mat be at least 4 meters in length. This allows for each foot to make contact with the dust control mat at least 3 times allowing for optimal efficiency.
On the basis of type, the textile dust control mats market is segmented into entrance mats and anti-Fatigue mats. The entrance mats segment is expected to account for the larger share of the global market in 2016. End-users, included in this market are hotel, manufacturing, office, hospital, others usage. The Hotel application is expected to account for the largest share of the global market in 2016.
The global Textile Dust Control Mats market is valued at 4700 million US$ in 2017 and will reach 6690 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 4.5% during 2018-2025.
The major players covered in this report
- MILLIKEN & COMPANY
- Andersen Corporation
- Cintas Corporation
- Superior Manufacturing Group
- Unifirst Corporation
- Emco Bau
- Forbo Holdings AG
- Crown Matting Technologies
- Construction Specialties
- West American Rubber Co.
- Pawling Corporation
- Birrus Matting
- Eagle Mat & Floor Products
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering
- United States
- Southeast Asia
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Anti-fatigue Mats
- Entrance Mats
On the basis on the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, sales volume, market share and growth rate for each application, including
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Textile Dust Control Mats sales, value, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
- To analyze the top players in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia and India, to study the sales, value and market share of top players in these regions.
- Focuses on the key Textile Dust Control Mats players, to study the sales, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Textile Dust Control Mats are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Textile Dust Control Mats Manufacturers
- Textile Dust Control Mats Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Textile Dust Control Mats Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
With the given market data, we offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Regional and country-level analysis of the Textile Dust Control Mats market, by end-use.
- Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports