This report studies the global Passive Fire Protection Coatings market status and forecast, categorizes the global Passive Fire Protection Coatings market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia and other regions (Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa).
Passive fire protection (PFP) is an integral component of the components of structural fire protection and fire safety in a building. PFP attempts to contain fires or slow the spread, through use of fire-resistant walls, floors, and doors (amongst other examples). PFP systems must comply with the associated listing and approval use and compliance in order to provide the effectiveness expected by building codes.
There are mainly two types of PFP: intumescent fire protection and vermiculite fire protection. In vermiculite fire protection, the structural steel members are covered with vermiculite materials, mostly a very thick layer. This is a cheaper option as compared to an intumescent one, but is very crude and aesthetically unpleasant.
The global Passive Fire Protection Coatings market is valued at xx million US$ in 2017 and will reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% during 2018-2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- PPG Industries
- Promat International
- Kansai Paint
- Teknos Group
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
- North America
- Southeast Asia
- Other regions (Central & South America, Middle East & Africa)
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- by Technology
By Application, the market can be split into
- Building & Construction
- Oil & Gas
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Passive Fire Protection Coatings capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
- Focuses on the key Passive Fire Protection Coatings manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Passive Fire Protection Coatings are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Passive Fire Protection Coatings Manufacturers
- Passive Fire Protection Coatings Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Passive Fire Protection Coatings Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
With the given market data,we offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Regional and country-level analysis of the Passive Fire Protection Coatings market, by end-use.
Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Table of content
Global Passive Fire Protection Coatings Market Professional Survey Report 2018
1 Industry Overview of Passive Fire Protection Coatings
1.1 Definition and Specifications of Passive Fire Protection Coatings
1.1.1 Definition of Passive Fire Protection Coatings
1.1.2 Specifications of Passive Fire Protection Coatings
1.2 Classification of Passive Fire Protection Coatings
1.3 Applications of Passive Fire Protection Coatings
1.3.1 Building & Construction
1.3.2 Oil & Gas
1.4 Market Segment by Regions
1.4.1 North America
1.4.5 Southeast Asia
2 Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis of Passive Fire Protection Coatings
2.1 Raw Material and Suppliers
2.2 Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis of Passive Fire Protection Coatings
2.3 Manufacturing Process Analysis of Passive Fire Protection Coatings
2.4 Industry Chain Structure of Passive Fire Protection Coatings
3 Technical Data and Manufacturing Plants Analysis of Passive Fire Protection Coatings
3.1 Capacity and Commercial Production Date of Global Passive Fire Protection Coatings Major Manufacturers in 2017
3.2 Manufacturing Plants Distribution of Global Passive Fire Protection Coatings Major Manufacturers in 2017
3.3 R&D Status and Te
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports