This report studies the global Disposable Chemical Protective Clothing market status and forecast, categorizes the global Disposable Chemical Protective Clothing market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia and other regions (Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa).
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-disposable-chemical-protective-clothing-2018-403
Disposable chemical protective clothing is a specific clothing designed to protect the wearer’s body from injury or infection. They are usually used in the fields of oil & gas, chemical manufacturing, metallurgy and mining and others.This report studies the disposable chemical protective clothing market and disposable medical protective clothing are not included in the report.
The global production of disposable chemical protective clothing increases from 20740 K Units in 2012 to 25414 K Units in 2016. In 2016, the global disposable chemical protective clothing market is led by North America, capturing about 44.51% of disposable chemical protective clothing production. Europe is the second-largest region-wise market with 27.92% global production share.At present, the major manufacturers of protective clothing are DuPont, 3M, Lakeland, Kimberly Clark, Honeywell, Uvex, Kappler, Ansell Microgard, etc. DuPont is the world leader, holding 33.27% production market share in 2016.Disposable chemical protective clothing downstream is wide. Disposable chemical protective clothing has acquired increasing significance in various fields of chemical manufacturing, oil and gas and others. Globally, the disposable chemical protective clothing market is mainly driven by growing demand for chemical manufacturing which accounts for nearly 40.29% of total downstream consumption of disposable chemical protective clothing in 2016.
The global Disposable Chemical Protective Clothing market is valued at 190 million US$ in 2017 and will reach 320 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 8.1% during 2018-2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- Kimberly Clark
- Ansell Microgard
- Delta Plus
- International Enviroguard
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
- North America
- Southeast Asia
- Other regions (Central & South America, Middle East & Africa)
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
By Application, the market can be split into
- Oil & Gas
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Metallurgy and Mining
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Disposable Chemical Protective Clothing capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
- Focuses on the key Disposable Chemical Protective Clothing manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Disposable Chemical Protective Clothing are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Disposable Chemical Protective Clothing Manufacturers
- Disposable Chemical Protective Clothing Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Disposable Chemical Protective Clothing Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
With the given market data, We Research offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Regional and country-level analysis of the Disposable Chemical Protective Clothing market, by end-use.
- Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Table of content
Global Disposable Chemical Protective Clothing Market Professional Survey Report 2018
1 Industry Overview of Disposable Chemical Protective Clothing
1.1 Definition and Specifications of Disposable Chemical Protective Clothing
1.1.1 Definition of Disposable Chemical Protective Clothing
1.1.2 Specifications of Disposable Chemical Protective Clothing
1.2 Classification of Disposable Chemical Protective Clothing
1.3 Applications of Disposable Chemical Protective Clothing
1.3.1 Oil & Gas
1.3.2 Chemical Manufacturing
1.3.3 Metallurgy and Mining
1.4 Market Segment by Regions
1.4.1 North America
1.4.5 Southeast Asia
2 Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis of Disposable Chemical Protective Clothing
2.1 Raw Material and Suppliers
2.2 Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis of Disposable Chemical Protective Clothing
2.3 Manufacturing Process Analysis of Disposable Chemical Protective Clothing
2.4 Industry Chain Structure of Disposable Chemical Protective Clothing
3 Technical Data and Manufacturing Plants Analysis of Disposable Chemical Protective Clothing
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports