Biofuels are considered renewable energies, emit less than fossil fuels, and have received increasing attention in the transition to a low-carbon economy. Bioethanol (aka ethanol) is the most well know biofuel and is an alcohol produced from corn, sorghum, potatoes, wheat, sugar cane, even cornstalks and vegetable waste. It is commonly blended with gasoline. Biodiesel is oil from plants or animals used as an alternative to or blended with petroleum diesel in automobiles and industrial fleets with diesel engines.
Biofuels are gaining importance in recent years due to their low carbon emissions, government support, growing automobile industry, volatile and rising crude oil prices, and energy sustainability with new opportunities resulting in scaling up production with utilization of new feed stocks like jatropha and algae for biodiesel and cellulosic feed stocks for bioethanol. Technologies mainly used for bioethanol production is fermentation and for biodiesel, and esterification.
Over the next five years, projects that Biofuels and Biodiesel will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-biofuels-biodiesel-2018-2023-769
In this report,covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Biofuels and Biodiesel market for 2018–2023.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Biofuels and Biodiesel market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Diester Industries
- Neste Oil Rotterdam
- Infinita Renovables
- Ital Green Oil
- Louis Dreyfus
- Renewable Energy Group
- RBF Port Neches
- Ag Processing
- Marathon Petroleum Corporation
- Evergreen Bio Fuels
- Minnesota Soybean Processors
- Hebei Jingu Group
- Longyan Zhuoyue
- Shandong Jinjiang
- Green Plains
- Flint Hills Resources
- Abengoa Bioenergy
- Pacific Ethanol
- The Andersons
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Biofuels and Biodiesel consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Biofuels and Biodiesel market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Biofuels and Biodiesel manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Biofuels and Biodiesel with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Biofuels and Biodiesel submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/chemicals-and-materials/global-biofuels-biodiesel-2018-2023-769
Table of content
2018–2023 Global Biofuels and Biodiesel Consumption Market Report
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
1.5 Economic Indicators
1.6 Currency Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global Biofuels and Biodiesel Consumption 2013–2023
2.1.2 Biofuels and Biodiesel Consumption CAGR by Region
2.2 Biofuels and Biodiesel Segment by Type
2.3 Biofuels and Biodiesel Consumption by Type
2.3.1 Global Biofuels and Biodiesel Consumption Market Share by Type (2013–2018)
2.3.2 Global Biofuels and Biodiesel Revenue and Market Share by Type (2013–2018)
2.3.3 Global Biofuels and Biodiesel Sale Price by Type (2013–2018)
2.4 Biofuels and Biodiesel Segment by Application
2.5 Biofuels and Biodiesel Consumption by Application
2.5.1 Global Biofuels and Biodiesel Consumption Market Share by Application (2013–2018)
2.5.2 Global Biofuels and Biodiesel Value and Market Share by Application (2013–2018)
2.5.3 Global Biofuels and Biodiesel Sale Price by Application (2013–2018)
3 Global Biofuels and Biodiesel by Players
3.1 Global Biofuels and Biodiesel Sales Market Share by Players
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/