This report studies the global 1,2,4-Trimethylbenzene market status and forecast, categorizes the global 1,2,4-Trimethylbenzene market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia and other regions (Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa). 1,2,4-Trimethylbenzene, a flammable colorless liquid with a strong odor, occurs naturally in coal tar and petroleum. It is a major component (typically 40%) of a petroleum refinery distillation fraction known as the C9 aromatic fraction (or simply the C9 fraction).
Trimellitic anhydride is the largest application of 1,2,4-trimethylbenzene, others applications include mesitylene and so on. With increasing demand from downstream industry, 1,2,4-trimethylbenzene production shows continuous upward trend in the recent few years. FHR, Eni, Jiangsu Zhengdan, Nanjing Refinery and so on are among of key players in 1,2,4-trimethylbenzene industry at the moment.
Compared with foreign giants, 1,2,4-trimethylbenzene produced by Chinese manufacturers still has a certain performance gap. Chinese 1,2,4-trimethylbenzene manufacturers should be dedicated to improving their technology and narrowing down the performance gap with foreign giants. Besides, stimulated by downstream demand, 1,2,4-trimethylbenzene production in China will be released further in the coming years as some companies have add investments on their 1,2,4-trimethylbenzene businesses.
We tend to believe that this industry still has a bright future, considering the current demand. As for product prices, the slow downward trend in recent years will continue in the next few years, since competition intensifies. Similarly, there will be fluctuations in gross margin. The global 1,2,4-Trimethylbenzene market is valued at xx million US$ in 2017 and will reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% during 2018-2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- Nanjing Refinery
- Xinjiang Tianli
- Jinyang Chemical
- Jiangsu Hualun
- Jinling Petrochemical
- Lanzhou Petrochemical
- Jiangsu Zhengdan
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
- North America
- Southeast Asia
- Other regions (Central & South America, Middle East & Africa)
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Type I
- Type II
By Application, the market can be split into
- Trimellitic Anhydride
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global 1,2,4-Trimethylbenzene capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
- Focuses on the key 1,2,4-Trimethylbenzene manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of 1,2,4-Trimethylbenzene are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- 1,2,4-Trimethylbenzene Manufacturers
- 1,2,4-Trimethylbenzene Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- 1,2,4-Trimethylbenzene Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
With the given market data, we offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Regional and country-level analysis of the 1,2,4-Trimethylbenzene market, by end-use.
- Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports