This report studies the global market size of Radiopharmaceuticals in Nuclear Medicine in key regions like North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa, focuses on the consumption of Radiopharmaceuticals in Nuclear Medicine in these regions.
This research report categorizes the global Radiopharmaceuticals in Nuclear Medicine market by top players/brands, region, type and end user. This report also studies the global Radiopharmaceuticals in Nuclear Medicine market status, competition landscape, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, sales channels and distributors.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-radiopharmaceuticalsnuclear-medicine-2025-993
The global Radiopharmaceuticals in Nuclear Medicine market is valued at million US$ in 2017 and will reach million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of during 2018-2025. The objectives of this study are to define, segment, and project the size of the Radiopharmaceuticals in Nuclear Medicine market based on company, product type, end user and key regions.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report, with sales, revenue, market share for each company:
- Bracco Imaging S.P.A.
- Cambridge Isotope Laboratories, Inc.
- Cardinal Health, Inc.
- Covidien, Plc
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- GE Healthcare (Subsidiary Of General Electric Company)
- IBA Group
- Isotec, Inc. (Sigma-Aldrich)
- Lantheus Medical Imaging, Inc.
- Nordion, Inc.
- Ntp Radioisotopes (Pty), Ltd.
- Siemens Healthcare (Subsidiary Of Siemens AG)
- Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation
- Urenco Limited
- Rotem Industries, Ltd., Inc.
- Australian Nuclear Association And Technology Organization (ANSTO)
- Board of Radiation And Isotope Technology (BRIT)
- Institute of Atomic Energy Polatom Radioisotope Centre
- Institute of Isotopes Co., Ltd.
- Institute Of Radioelement (IRE)
Market size by Product
- Diagnostic Radiopharmaceuticals
- Therapy Radiopharmaceuticals
- Enriched Stable Isotopes
Market size by End User
- Diagnostic Application
- Therapeutic Application
Market size by Region
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Rest of Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and analyze the global Radiopharmaceuticals in Nuclear Medicine market size (value & volume) by company, key regions, products and end user, breakdown data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2025.
- To understand the structure of Radiopharmaceuticals in Nuclear Medicine market by identifying its various subsegments.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- Focuses on the key global Radiopharmaceuticals in Nuclear Medicine companies, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape and recent development.
- To project the value and sales volume of Radiopharmaceuticals in Nuclear Medicine submarkets, with respect to key regions.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Radiopharmaceuticals in Nuclear Medicine are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
This report includes the estimation of market size for value (million US$) and volume (K Units). Both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the market size of Radiopharmaceuticals in Nuclear Medicine market, to estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets in the overall market. Key players in the market have been identified through secondary research, and their market shares have been determined through primary and secondary research. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified primary sources.
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.24marketreports.com/life-sciences/global-radiopharmaceuticalsnuclear-medicine-2025-993
Table of content
1 Study Coverage
1.1 Radiopharmaceuticals in Nuclear Medicine Product
1.2 Market Segments
1.3 Key Manufacturers Covered
1.4 Market by Type
1.4.1 Global Radiopharmaceuticals in Nuclear Medicine Market Size Growth Rate by Product
1.4.2 Diagnostic Radiopharmaceuticals
1.4.3 Therapy Radiopharmaceuticals
1.4.4 Enriched Stable Isotopes
1.5 Market by End User
1.5.1 Global Radiopharmaceuticals in Nuclear Medicine Market Size Growth Rate by End User
1.5.2 Diagnostic Application
1.5.3 Therapeutic Application
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Global Radiopharmaceuticals in Nuclear Medicine Market Size
2.1.1 Global Radiopharmaceuticals in Nuclear Medicine Revenue 2013-2025
2.1.2 Global Radiopharmaceuticals in Nuclear Medicine Sales 2013-2025
2.2 Radiopharmaceuticals in Nuclear Medicine Growth Rate by Regions
2.2.1 Global Radiopharmaceuticals in Nuclear Medicine Sales by Regions
2.2.2 Global Radiopharmaceuticals in Nuclear Medicine Revenue by Regions
3 Breakdown Data by Manufacturers
3.1 Radiopharmaceuticals in Nuclear Medicine Sales by Manufacturers
3.1.1 Radiopharmaceuticals in Nuclear Medicine Sales by Manufacturers
If You Have Any Question Related To This Report Contact Us @ https://www.24marketreports.com/enquire-now/global-radiopharmaceuticalsnuclear-medicine-2025-993
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports