This report studies the Green Tea Market status and outlook of global and major regions, from angles of players, regions, product and end Application/industries; this report analyzes the top players in global and major regions.
This report studies the global Green Tea market status and forecast, categorizes the global Green Tea market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia and other regions (Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa).
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-green-tea-2018-298
Green tea is one of the fastest-growing segments of the global tea industry. It is prepared from the leaves from camellia Sinensis that have undergone minimal oxidation during processes. Generally, people take green tea due to its health benefits purpose. The concept of green tea was originated from China and later spread all over the world. Some of the popular Japanese green teas are Sencha, gyokuro, kabusecha, matcha, tencha, genmaicha and hojicha.
The global green tea market is witnessing an impressive growth over the last few years. This is attributed by the rising health conscious people both in developed and developing economies. Also, increasing disposable income of the consumer is anticipated to be the significant reason of the growth of green tea during the forecast period. Increasing cardiovascular diseases and obesity cases are anticipated to fuel the sales of green tea during the forecast period. Apart from that, presence of catechin in green tea hinder the growth, motility, and incursion of cancer cells which in turn escalates the death of such malignant cells.
APAC is expected to be the major revenue contributor to the green tea capsules market throughout the forecast period. This region witnesses steady growth owing to the increasing awareness about the health benefits of green tea that is consequent in increased sales. Additionally, the growing number of supermarkets, hypermarkets, discount stores, and convenience stores, distributing green tea globally will drive the growth of the green tea market in this region.
The global Green Tea market is valued at xx million US$ in 2017 and will reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% during 2018-2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- Associated British Foods
- ITO EN
- Tata Global Beverages
- THE COCA-COLA COMPANY
- The Republic of Tea
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
- North America
- Southeast Asia
- Other regions (Central & South America, Middle East & Africa)
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Flavored Green Tea
- Unflavored Green Tea
By Application, the market can be split into
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Specialist Retailers
- Convenience Stores
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Green Tea capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
- Focuses on the key Green Tea manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Green Tea are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Key Stakeholders
- Green Tea Manufacturers
- Green Tea Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Green Tea Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
- With the given market data, we offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Regional and country-level analysis of the Green Tea market, by end-use.
- Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.24marketreports.com/food-and-beverages/global-green-tea-2018-298
Table of content
Global Green Tea Market Professional Survey Report 2018
1 Industry Overview of Green Tea
1.1 Definition and Specifications of Green Tea
1.1.1 Definition of Green Tea
1.1.2 Specifications of Green Tea
1.2 Classification of Green Tea
1.2.1 Flavored Green Tea
1.2.2 Unflavored Green Tea
1.3 Applications of Green Tea
1.3.1 Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
1.3.2 Specialist Retailers
1.3.3 Convenience Stores
1.4 Market Segment by Regions
1.4.1 North America
1.4.5 Southeast Asia
2 Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis of Green Tea
2.1 Raw Material and Suppliers
2.2 Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis of Green Tea
2.3 Manufacturing Process Analysis of Green Tea
2.4 Industry Chain Structure of Green Tea
3 Technical Data and Manufacturing Plants Analysis of Green Tea
3.1 Capacity and Commercial Production Date of Global Green Tea Major Manufacturers in 2017
3.2 Manufacturing Plants Distribution of Global Green Tea Major Manufacturers in 2017
3.3 R&D Status and Technology Source of Global Green Tea Major Manufacturers in 2017
3.4 Raw Materials Sources Analysis of Global Green Tea Major Manufacturers in 2017
If You Have Any Question Related To This Report Contact Us @ https://www.24marketreports.com/enquire-now/global-green-tea-2018-298
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports