This report studies the global 3D Printing Metals market status and forecast, categorizes the global 3D Printing Metals market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia and other regions (Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa).
Metal 3D printing has been widely adopted by the aerospace & defense industry across major regions. Titanium and its alloys are mainly used in aerospace engineering applications such as manufacturing of engine components as they offer high strength, are lightweight, and provide superior resistance to corrosion. Due to bio-compatibility, they are also used in biomedical applications such as orthopedic and dental implants as well as artificial knee and hip replacement surgeries. Titanium metal offers greater durability in terms of speed, accessibility, and affordability and is thus preferred in metal 3D printing activities for critical applications.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-d-printing-metals-2018-63
North America dominated the market share and is expected to display CAGR over 30% in terms of revenue. The presence of bigger companies that can afford 3D printing technology and early adoption of the technology are expected to propel the growth of the 3D printing metals market across the region.
Recent changes in the policies across the U.S. is expected to be favorable for 3D printable material growth. Policies to increase investment in defense and manufacturing sector are likely to fuel the demand of the market. Increase of R&D in the market across the region is further expected to drive the product development.
Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness significant growth, driven by rapidly growing manufacturing sector and high economic development in China, India, and South East Asian countries. However, high initial capital to adopt the technology is likely to restrain demand for 3D printing metal markets.
China is expected to record high growth in utilizing the technology in the automotive industry. The economy being one of the largest manufacturers of automotive is likely to support the development of the product. Favorable government regulations are expected to bolster the market further across the economy.
The global 3D Printing Metals market is valued at xx million US$ in 2017 and will reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% during 2018-2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- Arcam AB
- ExOne GMBH
- 3D Systems Corporation
- Materialise NV
- Renishaw PLC
- Hoganas AB
- Voxeljet AG
- Carpenter Technology Corporation
- Equispheres, GKN PLC
- Sandvik AB
- PLW Technology Ltd
- Optomec Inc
- Eos GmbH Electro Optical Systems
- Concept Laser GmbH
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
- North America
- Southeast Asia
- Other regions (Central & South America, Middle East & Africa)
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
By Application, the market can be split into
- Aerospace & defense
- Medical & Dental
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global 3D Printing Metals capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
- Focuses on the key 3D Printing Metals manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of 3D Printing Metals are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- 3D Printing Metals Manufacturers
- 3D Printing Metals Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- 3D Printing Metals Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
With the given market data, we offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Regional and country-level analysis of the 3D Printing Metals market, by end-use.
- Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.24marketreports.com/chemicals-and-materials/global-d-printing-metals-2018-63
Table of content
Global 3D Printing Metals Market Professional Survey Report 2018
1 Industry Overview of 3D Printing Metals
1.1 Definition and Specifications of 3D Printing Metals
1.1.1 Definition of 3D Printing Metals
1.1.2 Specifications of 3D Printing Metals
1.2 Classification of 3D Printing Metals
1.3 Applications of 3D Printing Metals
1.3.1 Aerospace & defense
1.3.3 Medical & Dental
1.4 Market Segment by Regions
1.4.1 North America
1.4.5 Southeast Asia
2 Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis of 3D Printing Metals
2.1 Raw Material and Suppliers
2.2 Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis of 3D Printing Metals
2.3 Manufacturing Process Analysis of 3D Printing Metals
2.4 Industry Chain Structure of 3D Printing Metals
3 Technical Data and Manufacturing Plants Analysis of 3D Printing Metals
3.1 Capacity and Commercial Production Date of Global 3D Printing Metals Major Manufacturers in 2017
3.2 Manufacturing Plants Distribution of Global 3D Printing Metals Major Manufacturers in 2017
3.3 R&D Status and Technology Source of Global 3D Printing Metals Major Manufacturers in 2017
If You Have Any Question Related To This Report Contact Us @ https://www.24marketreports.com/enquire-now/global-d-printing-metals-2018-63
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports