This report studies the global Smart Drone Services market status and forecast, categorizes the global Smart Drone Services market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia and other regions (Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa).
A smart commercial drone has a computer inside. They are easy to fly, maneuverable remotely, and contain sensor logic. Soon all smart drones will have computer driven collision avoidance technology making the flying more reliable. Remote operation occurs in the context of a workflow and sensors. Cameras are improving dramatically to permit management of video and picture taking that is realistic and detailed. Smart commercial drones are used for commercial application such as agriculture, government and entertainment.
The Smart Drone Services industry concentration is relative high; there are many producers in this market, but DJI only take above 60% market share.
DJI focus on micro and mini products, its product mark a strong growth rate, even there are more and more new players entered into this market. Its market leadership is relatively stable due to the product performance and incomparable prices. The many other players have to adjust their market strategy, such as focus only one or two applications, or for the large and professional products.
The key consumption markets locate at developed countries. The North America takes the market share of 32%, followed by Europe with 30%. China’s consumption market has a quicker growing speed of CAGR 73%.
We tend to believe this industry becomes more and more mature, and the consumption increasing rate will show a smooth curve.
The global Smart Drone Services market is valued at 1110 million US$ in 2017 and will reach 1820 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 6.4% during 2018-2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- 3D Robotics
- Intel (AscTec)
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
- North America
- Southeast Asia
- Other regions (Central & South America, Middle East & Africa)
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Micro Drones
- Mini Drones
- Other Drones
By Application, the market can be split into
- Delivery Drones
- Agriculture Monitoring
- Oil and Gas
- Law Enforcement
- Disaster Management
- Entertainment, Media, and Mapping
- Networking for Remote Areas
- Environmental Drones
- Real Estate &Construction
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Smart Drone Services capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
- Focuses on the key Smart Drone Services manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Smart Drone Services are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Smart Drone Services Manufacturers
- Smart Drone Services Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Smart Drone Services Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
With the given market data, We offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Regional and country-level analysis of the Smart Drone Services market, by end-use.
Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Table of content
Global Smart Drone Services Market Professional Survey Report 2018
1 Industry Overview of Smart Drone Services
1.1 Definition and Specifications of Smart Drone Services
1.1.1 Definition of Smart Drone Services
1.1.2 Specifications of Smart Drone Services
1.2 Classification of Smart Drone Services
1.2.1 Micro Drones
1.2.2 Mini Drones
1.2.3 Other Drones
1.3 Applications of Smart Drone Services
1.3.1 Delivery Drones
1.3.2 Agriculture Monitoring
1.3.3 Oil and Gas
1.3.4 Law Enforcement
1.3.5 Disaster Management
1.3.6 Entertainment, Media, and Mapping
1.3.7 Networking for Remote Areas
1.3.8 Environmental Drones
1.3.9 Real Estate &Construction
1.4 Market Segment by Regions
1.4.1 North America
1.4.5 Southeast Asia
2 Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis of Smart Drone Services
2.1 Raw Material and Suppliers
2.2 Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis of Smart Drone Services
2.3 Manufacturing Process Analysis of Smart Drone Services
2.4 Industry Chain Structure of Smart Drone Services
3 Technical Data and Manufacturing Plants Analysis of Smart Drone Services
3.1 Capacity and Commercial Production Date of Global Smart Drone Services Major Manufacturers in 2017
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Fax: (+1) 212 634 4885
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports