A surgical light — also referred to as an operating light or surgical lighthead — is a medical device intended to assist medical personnel during a surgical procedure by illuminating a local area or cavity of the patient. A combination of several surgical lights is often referred to as a “surgical light system”.
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Surgical Light market in global, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
The global average price of Surgical Light is in the decreasing trend, from 6848 USD/Unit in 2012 to 6540 USD/Unit in 2016. With the situation of global economy, prices will be in decreasing trend in the following five years.
The classification of Surgical Light includes LED Surgical Lamp, Halogen Surgical Lamp and others, and the proportion of LED Surgical Lamp in 2016 is about 92%, and the proportion is in increasing trend from 2012 to 2016.
Surgical Light is widely used in hospitals and clinics. The most proportion of Surgical Light is used in hospitals, and the proportion in 2016 is 71%.
North America is the largest supplier of Surgical Light, with a production market share nearly 40% in 2016. Europe is the second largest supplier of Surgical Light Media, enjoying production market share nearly 32.5% in 2016.
North America is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 36% in 2016. Following North America, Europe is the second largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 26%.
Market competition is not intense. Stryker, Maquet, Hill-Rom, Steris, Draeger, Philips Button, etc. are the leaders of the industry, with high-end customers; have been formed in the monopoly position in the industry.
The worldwide market for Surgical Light is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 4.9% over the next five years, will reach 920 million US$ in 2023, from 690 million US$ in 2017, according to a new GIR (Global Info Research) study.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Philips Button
- Medical Illumination
- Dr. Mach
- SIMEON Medical
- KLS Martin Group
- Beijing Aerospace Changfen
- Bovie Medical
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- LED Surgical Lamp
- Halogen Surgical Lamp
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Surgical Light market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Surgical Light Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Surgical Light, with sales, revenue, and price of Surgical Light, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Surgical Light, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 12, Surgical Light market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Surgical Light sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Browse full report @https://www.grandresearchstore.com/life-sciences/global-surgical-light-2023-655
Table of Content
1 Market Overview
1.1 Surgical Light Introduction
1.2 Market Analysis by Type
1.2.1 LED Surgical Lamp
2 Manufacturers Profiles
2.1.1 Business Overview
2.1.2 Surgical Light Type and Applications
22.214.171.124 Product A
126.96.36.199 Product B
3 Global Surgical Light Sales, Revenue, Market Share and Competition by Manufacturer (2016–2017)
3.1 Global Surgical Light Sales and Market Share by Manufacturer (2016–2017)
3.2 Global Surgical Light Revenue and Market Share by Manufacturer (2016–2017)
Key Que Answered in this report:
What will the Surgical Light market the growth rate be in 2025?
What are the key factors driving the Global Surgical Light market? Surgical Light marketwith a focus on the Chinese market?
What are the key market trends in Surgical Light market impacting the growth of the Global Surgical Light market?
What are the challenges to Global Surgical Light market?
What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the Global Surgical Light market?
What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of Surgical Light market?
What is our report offers:
Strategic suggestions and proposals for the beginners to understand
Assessments of the market share from different countries and regions were conducted
Top key market players, market share analysis included.
The market observations such as constraints, drivers, threats, opportunities, investment opportunities, challenges, and recommendations are added.
The competitive landscaping mappings of the ongoing trends are discussed.
Based on the market estimations, the strategic recommendations are made in the business segments
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001, United States
Int’l: (+1) 646 781 7170 +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store