The first-aid patient simulator market, or patient simulators include a full range of patients, from infant to adult, and can be used in many learning environments. The simulators manifest vital signs, clinical signs and symptoms.
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the First-Aid Patient Simulator market in global, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
The global average price of first-aid patient simulator is in the decreasing trend, from 961 USD/Unit in 2012 to 949 USD/Unit in 2016. With the situation of global economy, prices will be in decreasing trend in the following five years.
The classification of first-aid patient simulator includes adult patient simulator and children patient simulator, and the proportion of adult patient simulator in 2016 is about 68%, and the proportion is in decreasing trend from 2012 to 2016.
First-aid patient simulator is widely used in hospital, medical college and other field. The most proportion of first-aid patient simulator is used in medical college, and the consumption proportion is about 46% in 2016.
Europe region is the largest supplier of first-aid patient simulator, with a production market share nearly 53% in 2016. North America is the second largest supplier of first-aid patient simulator, enjoying production market share nearly 18% in 2016.
North America is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 29% in 2016. Following North America, Europe is the second largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 21%.
Market competition is intense. Laerdal Medical, Ambu, CAE Healthcare, etc. are the leaders of the industry, and they hold key technologies and patents, with high-end customers; have been formed in the monopoly position in the industry.
The worldwide market for First-Aid Patient Simulator is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 5.7% over the next five years, will reach 280 million US$ in 2023, from 200 million US$ in 2017, according to a new GIR (Global Info Research) study.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Laerdal Medical
- CAE Healthcare
- 3B Scientific
- Gaumard Scientific
- Kyoto Kagaku
- Sakamoto Model
- Altay Scientific
- Yuan Technology
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Adult Patient Simulator
- Children Patient Simulator
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Medical College
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global First-Aid Patient Simulator market.
- Chapter 1, to describe First-Aid Patient Simulator Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of First-Aid Patient Simulator, with sales, revenue, and price of First-Aid Patient Simulator, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of First-Aid Patient Simulator, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 12, First-Aid Patient Simulator market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe First-Aid Patient Simulator sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Table of Content
1 Market Overview
1.1 First-Aid Patient Simulator Introduction
1.2 Market Analysis by Type
1.2.1 Adult Patient Simulator
1.2.2 Children Patient Simulator
2 Manufacturers Profiles
2.1 Laerdal Medical
2.1.1 Business Overview
2.1.2 First-Aid Patient Simulator Type and Applications
188.8.131.52 Product A
3 Global First-Aid Patient Simulator Sales, Revenue, Market Share and Competition by Manufacturer (2016–2017)
3.1 Global First-Aid Patient Simulator Sales and Market Share by Manufacturer (2016–2017)
3.2 Global First-Aid Patient Simulator Revenue and Market Share by Manufacturer (2016–2017)
Key Que Answered in this report:
What will the first-aid patient simulator market the growth rate be in 2025?
What are the key factors driving the Global first-aid patient simulator market? first-aid patient simulator market with a focus on the Chinese market?
What are the key market trends in first-aid patient simulator market impacting the growth of the Global first-aid patient simulator market?
What are the challenges to Global first-aid patient simulator market?
What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the Global first-aid patient simulator market?
What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of first-aid patient simulator market?
What is our report offers:
Strategic suggestions and proposals for the beginners to understand
Assessments of the market share from different countries and regions were conducted
Top key market players, market share analysis included.
The market observations such as constraints, drivers, threats, opportunities, investment opportunities, challenges, and recommendations are added.
The competitive landscaping mappings of the ongoing trends are discussed.
Based on the market estimations, the strategic recommendations are made in the business segments
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001, United States
Int’l: (+1) 646 781 7170 +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store