This report studies the global MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging System) Sales market status and forecast, categorizes the global MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging System) market size (value & volume) by key players, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top players in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia India and Other regions (Middle East & Africa, Central & South America).
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-mri-magnetic-resonance-imaging-system-sales-market-report-2018
Magnetic Resonance Imaging System is the system using the principle of NMR ( Nuclear Magnetic Resonance , abbreviated NMR ), the energy released in accordance with different structures within the physical environment in different attenuation, with the application of gradient magnetic field detecting the electromagnetic waves emitted can establish the object that nucleus position and kind, accordingly, the object can be shown in the image in the shape of internal structure.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) is a medical imaging procedure that uses strong magnetic fields and radio waves to produce cross-sectional images of organs and internal structures in the body. In many cases, MRI gives different information about structures in the body than can be seen with an X-ray, ultrasound, or computed tomography (CT) scan. MRI also may show problems that cannot be seen with other imaging methods.
Global Magnetic Resonance Imaging System demand is expected to extend fast and fast, with a situation where global economic went down, the. Magnetic Resonance Imaging System Industry was also developing. The demand for health is more and more important, it’s necessary to let MRI be normal in hospitals everywhere.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging System is one of the fastest growing medical products in recent years in China, and it is in great demand in Chinese market. In the long term, Magnetic Resonance Imaging System Industry industry in China is still very promising.
The global MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging System) market is valued at 27400 million US$ in 2017 and will reach 51300 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 8.2% during 2018-2025.
The major players covered in this report
- GE Medical Systems, LLC
- Siemens AG
- Hitachi Medical Corporation
- Royal Dutch Philips Electronics Ltd
- Toshiba Corporation
- Xingaoyi Medical Equipment Co.,Ltd
- Shenyang Neusoft Medical Systems Co., Ltd.
- Resources Wandong Medical Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Anke High-tech Co.Ltd
- Alltech Medical Systems Co., Ltd.
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering
- United States
- Southeast Asia
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Permanent magnet MRI
- Superconducting magnet MRI
On the basis on the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, sales volume, market share and growth rate for each application, including
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging System) sales, value, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
- To analyze the top players in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia and India, to study the sales, value and market share of top players in these regions.
- Focuses on the key MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging System) players, to study the sales, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging System) are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Key Stakeholders
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging System) Manufacturers
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging System) Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging System) Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
- With the given market data, QYResearch offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Regional and country-level analysis of the MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging System) market, by end-use.
- Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Table of content
Global MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging System) Sales Market Report 2018
1 MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging System) Market Overview
1.1 Product Overview and Scope of MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging System)
1.2 Classification of MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging System) by Product Category
1.2.1 Global MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging System) Market Size (Sales) Comparison by Type (2013-2025)
1.2.2 Global MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging System) Market Size (Sales) Market Share by Type (Product Category) in 2017
1.2.3 Permanent magnet MRI
1.2.4 Superconducting magnet MRI
1.3 Global MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging System) Market by Application/End Users
1.3.1 Global MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging System) Sales (Volume) and Market Share Comparison by Application (2013-2025)
1.4 Global MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging System) Market by Region
1.4.1 Global MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging System) Market Size (Value) Comparison by Region (2013-2025)
1.4.2 United States MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging System) Status and Prospect (2013-2025)
1.4.3 Europe MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging System) Status and Prospect (2013-2025)
1.4.4 China MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging System) Status and Prospect (2013-2025)
1.4.5 Japan MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging System) Status and Prospect (2013-2025)
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Fax: (+1) 212 634 4885
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports