This report studies the global Cottonseed Oil market status and forecast, categorizes the global Cottonseed Oil market size (value & volume) by key players, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top players in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia India and Other regions (Middle East & Africa, Central & South America).
Cottonseed oil is a cooking oil extracted from the seeds of cotton plants of various species, mainly Gossypium hirsutum and Gossypium herbaceum, that are grown for cotton fiber, animal feed, and oil. Cotton seed has a similar structure to other oilseeds such as sunflower seed, having an oil-bearing kernel surrounded by a hard outer hull; in processing, the oil is extracted from the kernel. Cottonseed oil is used for salad oil, mayonnaise, salad dressing, and similar products because of its flavor stability.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-cottonseed-oil-sales-market-report-2018
Commenting on the report, an analyst from the research team said: “One of the trends emerging in the market that will have a positive impact on the growth of the market during the forecast period is the availability of cold pressed cottonseed oil. The demand for cold pressed cottonseed oil is increasing among consumers, and it is expected to remain high during the forecast period. The players in the market are also coming up with new cold pressed cottonseed oil products. Cold pressing ensures that the product retains its natural antioxidants and natural odor and flavor. Cold pressing involves extracting the oils through pressing the fruits or seeds with a modern steel press. Although some heat is generating due to the friction, it is usually not high enough to damage the oil.”
According to the report, one of the major drivers for this market is wide use of cottonseed oil in various industries. Cottonseed oil is used for different applications in industries such as retail, food processing, and certain other industries, and for cosmetic applications. Since cottonseed oil has a high smoke point, it is usually used for deep frying and baking. It is used for making various food products such as potato chips and French fries. Also, cottonseed oil is a major ingredient in whipped toppings, margarine, shortenings, spreads, and icings due to its ability to form a beta prime crystal, which enables a consistent texture and appearance.
Further, the report states that one of the major factors hindering the growth of this market is fluctuating raw material price. Fluctuating price of raw material is one of the major challenges for vendors in the market. The fluctuation in the price is due to various reasons such as environmental factors, crop diseases, and others. A fluctuation in the price of raw materials will have an adverse impact on the growth of the market during the forecast period. Cotton production in the major cotton producing countries such as India and Pakistan is expected to decline during the forecast period. The cotton production in Pakistan is expected to decline by more than 30% during the forecast period.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key vendors.
The global Cottonseed Oil market is valued at xx million US$ in 2017 and will reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% during 2018–2025.
The major players covered in this report
- Louis Dreyfus
- PYCO Industries
- Adani Wilmar
- Gokul Refoils & Solvent
- Icofort Agroindustrial
- Gabani Industries
- Ruchi Soya
- HKD Cotton
- Hartsville Oil Mill
- Shafi Cotton
- Swarna Industries
- Goklanii Group
- Yihai Kerry
- QiaoQi Group
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering
- United States
- Southeast Asia
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Crude Cottonseed Oil
- Edible Cottonseed Oil
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Cottonseed Oil sales, value, status (2013–2017) and forecast (2018–2025);
- To analyze the top players in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia and India, to study the sales, value and market share of top players in these regions.
- Focuses on the key Cottonseed Oil players, to study the sales, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Cottonseed Oil are as follows:
- History Year: 2013–2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Cottonseed Oil Manufacturers
- Cottonseed Oil Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Cottonseed Oil Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
- With the given market data, We offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Regional and country-level analysis of the Cottonseed Oil market, by end-use.
- Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.24marketreports.com/chemicals-and-materials/global-cottonseed-oil-sales-market-report-2018
Table of content
Global Cottonseed Oil Sales Market Report 2018
1 Cottonseed Oil Market Overview
1.1 Product Overview and Scope of Cottonseed Oil
1.2 Classification of Cottonseed Oil by Product Category
1.2.1 Global Cottonseed Oil Market Size (Sales) Comparison by Type (2013–2025)
1.2.2 Global Cottonseed Oil Market Size (Sales) Market Share by Type (Product Category) in 2017
1.2.3 Crude Cottonseed Oil
1.2.4 Edible Cottonseed Oil
1.3 Global Cottonseed Oil Market by Application/End Users
1.3.1 Global Cottonseed Oil Sales (Volume) and Market Share Comparison by Application (2013–2025)
2 Global Cottonseed Oil Competition by Players/Suppliers, Type and Application
2.1 Global Cottonseed Oil Market Competition by Players/Suppliers
2.1.1 Global Cottonseed Oil Sales and Market Share of Key Players/Suppliers (2013–2018)
2.1.2 Global Cottonseed Oil Revenue and Share by Players/Suppliers (2013–2018)
2.2 Global Cottonseed Oil (Volume and Value) by Type
2.2.1 Global Cottonseed Oil Sales and Market Share by Type (2013–2018)
2.2.2 Global Cottonseed Oil Revenue and Market Share by Type (2013–2018)
2.3 Global Cottonseed Oil (Volume and Value) by Region
2.3.1 Global Cottonseed Oil Sales and Market Share by Region (2013–2018)
2.3.2 Global Cottonseed Oil Revenue and Market Share by Region (2013–2018)
If You Have Any Question Related To This Report Contact Us @ https://www.24marketreports.com/enquire-now/global-cottonseed-oil-sales-market-report-2018
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Fax: (+1) 212 634 4885
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports