The report states about Automotive Damper Sales Market. The report provides top manufacturers, production, application and regions.
This report studies the global Automotive Damper market status and forecast, categorizes the global Automotive Damper market size (value & volume) by key players, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top playersin North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia India and Other regions (Middle East & Africa, Central & South America).
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-automotive-damper-sales-market-report-2018
Automotive damper is an important part in vehicle’s damping system. Automotive dampers are designed primarily to provide a much smoother ride by absorbing and damping feedback from the road. In general, it is a common device used in automobile suspension. The role of the automotive damper is to keep the car’s tires in permanent contact with the road, helping to provide optimum grip, when cornering and braking.
Without automotive damper, a car spring will extend and release the energy it absorbs from a bump at an uncontrolled rate until all of the energy originally put into it is used up. The automotive damper is generally used to control unwanted spring motion through a process known as dampening.
Each automotive damper contains a piston that slides through a cylinder. Hydraulic fluid on either side of the piston head provides the resistance against which the up-and-down motion of the wheels must work as it compresses and expands the automotive damper. A valve in the piston head, and typically another at the base of the cylinder, allow the fluid, or oil, to flow through as the unit expands and compresses. But when the compression is faster or greater, the oil can’t squeeze through the valve fast enough, and it becomes pressurized. The more the oil is pressurized, the more it resists the piston’s motion.
China is one of the largest suppliers of automotive damper with many domestic manufacturers and some plants built by international manufacturers like ZF, Tenneco, Showa, KYB and Mando. Each international manufacturer may have a capacity over several hundreds.
The twin-tube design is most used on cars, light trucks, SUV’s and vans. It’s a cost effective and it can provide excellent handling & control characteristics for most driving conditions. The mono-tube design offers additional performance and can have a more aggressive ride.
The global Automotive Damper market is valued at 15400 million US$ in 2017 and will reach 16500 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 0.9% during 2018-2025.
The major players covered in this report
- Magneti Marelli
- Ride Control
- Escorts Group
- S&T Motiv
- Ningjiang Shanchuan
- Chengdu Jiuding
- Zhejiang Sensen
- Zhongxing Shock
- Chongqing Zhongyi
- Liuzhou Carrera
- Chongqing Sokon
- BWI Group
- Tianjin Tiande
- Jinzhou Leader
- Shanghai Powered
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering
- United States
- Southeast Asia
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Twin-tube Type
- Mono-tube Type
- Hydraulic Type
- Pneumatic Type
On the basis on the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, sales volume, market share and growth rate for each application, including
- Vehicle Type
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Automotive Damper sales, value, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
- To analyze the top players in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia and India, to study the sales, value and market share of top players in these regions.
- Focuses on the key Automotive Damper players, to study the sales, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Automotive Damper are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Key Stakeholders
- Automotive Damper Manufacturers
- Automotive Damper Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Automotive Damper Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
- With the given market data, QYResearch offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Regional and country-level analysis of the Automotive Damper market, by end-use.
- Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Table of content
Global Automotive Damper Sales Market Report 2018
1 Automotive Damper Market Overview
1.1 Product Overview and Scope of Automotive Damper
1.2 Classification of Automotive Damper by Product Category
1.2.1 Global Automotive Damper Market Size (Sales) Comparison by Type (2013-2025)
1.2.2 Global Automotive Damper Market Size (Sales) Market Share by Type (Product Category) in 2017
1.2.3 Twin-tube Type
1.2.4 Mono-tube Type
1.2.5 Hydraulic Type
1.2.6 Pneumatic Type
1.3 Global Automotive Damper Market by Application/End Users
1.3.1 Global Automotive Damper Sales (Volume) and Market Share Comparison by Application (2013-2025)
1.3.1 Vehicle Type
1.4 Global Automotive Damper Market by Region
1.4.1 Global Automotive Damper Market Size (Value) Comparison by Region (2013-2025)
1.4.2 United States Automotive Damper Status and Prospect (2013-2025)
1.4.3 Europe Automotive Damper Status and Prospect (2013-2025)
1.4.4 China Automotive Damper Status and Prospect (2013-2025)
1.4.5 Japan Automotive Damper Status and Prospect (2013-2025)
1.4.6 Southeast Asia Automotive Damper Status and Prospect (2013-2025)
1.4.7 India Automotive Damper Status and Prospect (2013-2025)
1.5 Global Market Size (Value and Volume) of Automotive Damper (2013-2025)
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Fax: (+1) 212 634 4885
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports