This report studies the global Dental Bone Graft Substitutes market status and forecast, categorizes the global Dental Bone Graft Substitutes market size (value & volume) by key players, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top players in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia India and Other regions (Middle East & Africa, Central & South America).
Dental bone graft substitute is a kind of bone substitute used in a dental surgical procedure which replaces missing bone in order to repair bone fracture. This report covers the market analysis for various materials dental bone graft substitute.
Regionally, the markets in Europe and North America jointly contribute for over 79.58% of total revenue produced in the overall dental bone graft substitutes market. However, on account of immense rise in dental tourism, the markets in Asia Pacific and the Rest of the World are projected as the most attractive regional markets for dental bone graft substitutes over the forecast period.
The increase in per capita healthcare expenditure has improved the affordability of patients for dental services. Coupled with the rising scope of dental tourism in emerging economies, this factor is likely to propel the global market. Global increase in geriatric population, resulting in raised adoption of various dental procedures owing to their susceptibility to dental disorders, is also adding considerably to the market’s expansion. The ever-increasing patient base and rising disposable incomes in emerging economies are estimated to create opportunities for the participants operating in this market.
The global Dental Bone Graft Substitutes market is valued at 600 million US$ in 2017 and will reach 1180 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 8.8% during 2018-2025.
The major players covered in this report
- DePuy Synthes
- AAP Implantate
- Maxigen Biotech
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering
- United States
- Southeast Asia
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Natural (Xenograft)
On the basis on the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, sales volume, market share and growth rate for each application, including
- Dental Clinic
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Dental Bone Graft Substitutes sales, value, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
- To analyze the top players in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia and India, to study the sales, value and market share of top players in these regions.
- Focuses on the key Dental Bone Graft Substitutes players, to study the sales, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Dental Bone Graft Substitutes are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Key Stakeholders
- Dental Bone Graft Substitutes Manufacturers
- Dental Bone Graft Substitutes Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Dental Bone Graft Substitutes Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
With the given market data, we offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Regional and country-level analysis of the Dental Bone Graft Substitutes market, by end-use.
Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Table of content
Global Dental Bone Graft Substitutes Sales Market Report 2018
1 Dental Bone Graft Substitutes Market Overview
1.1 Product Overview and Scope of Dental Bone Graft Substitutes
1.2 Classification of Dental Bone Graft Substitutes by Product Category
1.2.1 Global Dental Bone Graft Substitutes Market Size (Sales) Comparison by Type (2013-2025)
1.2.2 Global Dental Bone Graft Substitutes Market Size (Sales) Market Share by Type (Product Category) in 2017
1.2.3 Natural (Xenograft)
1.3 Global Dental Bone Graft Substitutes Market by Application/End Users
1.3.1 Global Dental Bone Graft Substitutes Sales (Volume) and Market Share Comparison by Application (2013-2025)
1.3.2 Dental Clinic
1.4 Global Dental Bone Graft Substitutes Market by Region
1.4.1 Global Dental Bone Graft Substitutes Market Size (Value) Comparison by Region (2013-2025)
1.4.2 United States Dental Bone Graft Substitutes Status and Prospect (2013-2025)
1.4.3 Europe Dental Bone Graft Substitutes Status and Prospect (2013-2025)
1.4.4 China Dental Bone Graft Substitutes Status and Prospect (2013-2025)
1.4.5 Japan Dental Bone Graft Substitutes Status and Prospect (2013-2025)
1.4.6 Southeast Asia Dental Bone Graft Substitutes Status and Prospect (2013-2025)
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Fax: (+1) 212 634 4885
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports